Better indication of context in app documentation

First, for those who are not aware of it, each app you build with AppSheet has it's own "Documentation" page that allows you to search the entire app:
https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Tips-Tricks/Searching-the-whole-App/m-p/347150

This is very useful if you have a big app and have difficulty finding an action (and can't remember what you called it), etc.  The problem is, though, that with really big apps (the situation where app documentation is most useful), it can be hard to figure out the context.  Take this example:
Screenshot 2022-11-20 at 11.34.04.png

This tells me that this is column 106 but what is the table?  If I go back to the app, I can search for "Card made" columns and find out what tables columns of this name are located.  Or, I can painstakingly scroll up to find the beginning of this table but, with several tables that have over 100 columns each it can be hard to find the beginning of the table.  How about just adding a line that indicates where the column is located.

I have the same sort of problem identifying the tables in which actions are located:

Screenshot 2022-11-20 at 11.42.21.png

In this case, I've put the name of the table (Definition) in the action name (a good practice, I think, to keep names unique when similar actions are associated with different tables) but if I've neglected to do this I have to search in the app with the action name to figure out what table it's part of.

Currently, the documentation in combination with the search features in the app are adequate. But, adding a line to indicate what each component is associated with would speed up the editing process (reduce the number of steps required to find stuff).

Status Open
1 0 73