Bulk Formula Editing Feature

So i would like bulk formula editing features in the Editing Platform. When you have an app like mine that includes:

# App Stats

## DATA SUMMARY

> 40 Tables

> 2360 Columns

> 72 Slices

## UX Summary

> 48 Views

> 55 Format Rules

## Behavior Summary

> 105 Actions

even a minor update to table structure can lead to days of debugging and extremely tedious formula updates. I would like to request features typically found in the most basic of text editors for instance:
  •  "Select all occurrences and find match" to allow easy location of formulas throughout your app
  • "Change all occurrences of selected formula" to allow mass updates to your formulas which would substantially reduce downtime a the magnitude of tedious bug tracing throughout the web of relations created in larger apps used for enterprise level client bases.
  • Formula Journal where you can save formula templates and incorporate ${PLACEHOLDERS} which could allow variable updates across the app.
    • Also allow the ability to update all occurances of the template throughout the app or specific to a particular table or view when changing the formula saved in the library

This would be a game changer in

• reducing my daily devops workload
  • Reduce development time to deployment exponentially
  • Reduce Downtime in production from maintenance/ minor and major updates/ and streamline support for the users of my app that span 4 states and over 200 clients in the US.

Thank you for your time,

Jeremy D. Tyler

IT manger | Citizen Developer | Automation Engineer @ Platinum Programming and Diagnostics LLC

Status Open
3 0 206