Improve the column order

Hi all.

I used Appsheet for a long time and I realize an inconvenience when I use Column order in the view. If my table have 20-40 columns and I want to remove some of the columns in the view I need to click add button 20-40 times and then remove **all other columns** and some column I wanna remove. I think it better if Appsheet has a button beside add button, that is add all the columns. 

I hope the Appsheet team can consider this feature idea.

JOHNN_0-1666579923141.png

Status Open
4 3 149
3 Comments
huangjls
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Agree. After adding the column, still need to manually adjust the column up/down. Kind of silly to do that. Hopefully, it can have a field to input the order number so it can auto-sort.

AppGP
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

This would be a nice feature but would be perfect if we could also select what columns to add with a pre-selection, instead of add all then delete the unnecessary individually.

Ing_Antonio_Oli
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Comparto la sugerencia con @huangjls , pero agregaría que cuando uno esta desarrollando la aplicación y crea muchas Columnas Virtuales, las mismas no se pueden ordenar y por defecto quedan ordenadas por defecto, a medida que uno las va creando. 

Seria muy practico, que pudiéramos mover y ordenar estas columnas desde las Tablas, y no desde las Vistas (Que el ordenamiento es posible, pero hay que ir una por una para hacerlo). 

Gracias.