Localize 'Add' button of inline view

Hello,

I am changing the name of each button to Korean in UX > Localize.

However, there is no value to set the Add button displayed in the inline view.

Only I can set the View button displayed in the inline view.

Therefore, please add an item that can set 'localize' the Add button in the inline view.

Thank you for your help.

Status Open
1 6 151
6 Comments
JuneCorpuz
Gold 1
Gold 1

Go to Behavior -> Actions and change the name for the "Add" action in that specific table

yj_Lee
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

@JuneCorpuz Wow, I solved this problem due to your advice. Thank you.

Josh_Klassen
Silver 2
Silver 2

@yj_Lee  May I suggest removing this from feature requests as it is not a feature request and is already a function that you are able to do 🙂

yj_Lee
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

@Josh_Klassen Sorry. I also want to delete or move the post, but it doesn't work because this post is in Ideas category. 😭

Josh_Klassen
Silver 2
Silver 2

@yj_Lee I did not know that. Learn something new everyday. Also whhhhyyyyyyyy would appsheet do that to us!!!!!

JonathanR
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

That there are other questions and confusion around this topic (see: https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Localize-add-button/m-p/298094 ) convince me this should be a feature request. As the OP said, "View" is in Localize but "Add" is not. For those of us trying to localize a number of apps, it's inconsistent to dig into Behavior > Appearance > Display Name to change an selection that appears as a word throughout the app. Much better to move this back to Localize and let Display name be an override.