Make account User Activity data available to apps

It would be handy to be able to Systematically reference account User Activity. For example, maybe there could be an option to add that data as a table to an app.

My particular use case is that I have an app licensed to multiple organizations and each organization's number of active users varies month to month. Since AppSheet bills me per user each month, I need to bill each of my customers per user. Via my app's Users table, I know which user emails are associated with which customer, but I also need a way to reference which users accessed the app each month. While my account's User Activity table provides that information, its data is available only on-screen or via .csv download. Ideally, it would be possible to reference that information directly from within my app.

Without this feature, the only way for me to prepare a customer invoice that details which users accessed the app in a given month is either manually outside of AppSheet or by manually downloading the User Activity .csv and importing that to my app so the data is available there.

dbaum_1-1653678037870.png

dbaum_3-1653678215755.png

Edit (8/21/2022)...

FYI, it's indeed possible to access the CSV via API: Reference User's Last Access Timestamp. There are some limitations and, ideally, it would be easier. So, the feature suggestion stands.

Status Open
12 1 282