Map Pins with Labels and Numbers

Wut bout drop pins with labels and numbers tho?…

Hello Appsheet, and thank you for all your greatness. Can we have the option to add labels on drop pins in map view, so that they show up right beside the drop pin? Also, could the drop pins optionally have numbers on them, indicating their row numbers?

Still reading? Ok, I’ll tell you my story then…
I use Appsheet for work as a delivery guy for Culligan. I have about 40-50 stops a day. I’m only handed a sheet with customer names and addresses on it, and what they get for the day… So, I take 30 seconds and convert that into a google sheet connected with Appsheet, and wham-o, all the stops are plotted! I also use Appsheet then to easily update customer information.

However, the Appsheet map feature is not useful to me yet, since the drop pins are identical. So then I take another 3 minutes and upload my spreadsheet for the day into Google Mymaps, since I need those drop pins to have customer names on them. I can’t be clicking around on all these drop pins to see who’s who…

Status Open
25 7 570
7 Comments
Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

yj_Lee
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I also hope to add a function to display labels on pins in Map View.

JC5
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I really need this too

warrenkc
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I think this is a very important feature. Google maps has this for maps I create, but AppSheet does not.

Jimmy_Graves
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

I am another person wanting this...

James_Solsoloy
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Also waiting for this feature.