Please Update Feature Multi-Image Picker and Multi-File Upload

Hi Team, 

Many Nocode Platforms such as PowerApps, AirtTable, LarkSuite, and Glide have been updated with a handy feature that accepts add Multi-Image Picker and Multi-File Upload and can show multiple images in a column but Appsheet hasn't yet.

Picker to add multiple pictures or Files to AppPicker to add multiple pictures or Files to App

Now our users have to add each picture to each column or add each picture to each row, I think it is very inconvenient.  Please consider updating this feature asap.

Thanks a lot,

Hien Nguyen

Status Under Review
42 25 1,989
25 Comments
Dao_Hong_Tien
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

Vote for this Idea

hienngovan
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

1.000.000 vote

nhuttruong01
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Vote

Minh
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I agree with the opinion above.

Firdaus_AG
Silver 1
Silver 1

And crop ability

cuongvincibio
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Vote for this Idea, very useful

SP4991
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

marquis_robert
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I'm not sure anyone is listening anymore. Would love this along with a bevy of other design features. I vote for this 100%

Rifad
Silver 5
Silver 5

Much needed Feature than a ChatApp  and Appsheet Database

Amjad
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Yes 💯

Saddam
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Vote

Dyako_Amin
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Its been requested since 2019, they dont care :(. Im going to move to something like bubble and build completely custom from the ground up.

Its a shame they havent integrated this at this point. I understand there must be some sort of backend limitation, but even setting up a third party integration would be helpful for this to happen...

peterson
Silver 2
Silver 2

I've been saying that for so long. Ive opened posts like this one. But nothing. 

njordan
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

+1

DucV
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Vote for this idea.

@hien_nguyen , @cuongvincibio , @Minh , @nhutruong , @hienngovan , @Dao_Hong_Tien , @Dao_Phung : 

Hello every one. It seems that we all are Vietnamese in Appsheet community.

I've been familiar with Appsheet since 2014. It's nice to meet you all here. 

I would be great if we have a opportunity to meet each other face to face. Let me know if you are interested in this idea.