Reorder automation process steps

I need to revise the sequence of steps in an automation process. The only way I see to do that is to delete the step I want to move and replicate it in the new position. It would be helpful if it were possible to, for example, simply drag it to the new location.

Status Under Review
32 10 517
10 Comments
MultiTech
Gold 4
Gold 4

Drag and drop please!!!

MultiTech_0-1654984993375.gif

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Unbelievable that this even needs to be requested.

Status changed to: Under Review
Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

EmiViolet
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

This is desperately needed. I've been creating Apps Scripts to accompany my app and I got so tired of needing to completely rebuild the automation tree whenever a new branch was needed in early steps that I ultimately shifted to pushing all the necessary data into the script call, allowing the scripts to determine what does and does not need to be done.

The fact that this isn't already possible makes me wonder at what the backend for the automation process looks like.

evadeumal
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Sorry, but I'm trying to reorder my automation steps with drag and drop but it doesn't work. I also can't find any option 'Rearrange’ button in the upper-right section of the workflow, as I read in another post.
I do not understand what is happening.
Please, has anyone experienced the same thing?

Rifad
Silver 5
Silver 5

Which post are you referring to ? As far as I know there is no such thing to rearrange.

evadeumal
Bronze 5
Bronze 5
Rifad
Silver 5
Silver 5

Looks like its a depreciated feature named "workflow" currently "bot".

evadeumal
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Yes, looks like this, but I continue with the same problem. The drag & drop to reorder steps in the bot does'nt work for me! 

Wim_V
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Aaaaaak!   

Useless to use Bots without this as change management suffers.  Especially now when using the 'create' link feature.