Sort grouped rows by values from another column

In the 'View Options > Group by', the only sort options available are "Ascending" and "Descending".
Would be nice if we could sort the grouped rows by a value in another column.

An example would be like:
I have the columns [Date], [PersonName] and a virtual column [Date_PersonName], which has the formula below:

CONCATENATE([Date] , " - " , [PersonName])

I wish I could, in a View, group by [Date_PersonName] and sort this group (not the rows) by [Date], since the [Date_PersonName] virtual column is a text and it would sort alphabetticaly, not by the date itself.
This shouldn't be a problem using the date format 'YYYY-MM-DD', since sorting this alphabetically would have the desirable outcome, but sure it is a problem in any other format like 'DD-MM-YYYY'.

Example images bellow, Blue should be the first group to show if sorting ascending by date.

Group by [Date] date column ✅Group by [Date] date column

Group by [Date_PersonName] text column ❌Group by [Date_PersonName] text column

Status Open
0 2 103
2 Comments
Izzat_Safrah
Silver 3
Silver 3

Try to start with year then month using VC.

TEXT( [DATE] , "YYYY/MM/DD" )

Or you can use it direct in CONCATENATE()

CONCATENATE(TEXT([Date],"YYYY/MM/DD) , " - " , [PersonName])

DVDLessa
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

This shouldn't be a problem using the date format 'YYYY-MM-DD', since sorting this alphabetically would have the desirable outcome, but sure it is a problem in any other format like 'DD-MM-YYYY'.

I would like to be able to use data formats other than YYYY-MM-DD and be able to sort them by the date itself, not alphabetically.
It is possible to do this in a view by creating a virtual column, but it isn't possible to do on grouped rows since you can only sort them by their own value.