System Sounds for Behavior

Another cool feature that I thinks is basic for the UX and is not really hard to implement:

Buttons on appsheet, (actually I think all appsheet) is MUTED, don’t have any sound.
This is a big deal.

Our monkey-evolved-brain that is highly driven by dopamine LOVE SOUNDS after actions, It hits hard on our rewards systems.

Its esencial to have at least a “SOUND ON CLICK” option to enable/disable on action buttons, and some system sounds.

Another time, this little feature might take appshet UX to the next level.

A company that understands human brain at least at the same level of functionality, per example: APPLE, are far ahead on the game.

Science and Art.

Status Open
10 8 167
8 Comments
MultiTech
Gold 4
Gold 4

You’ve got my vo…
3X_a_1_a148c03f6eb65c332947834c93cc9e131a1dbf70.png

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Wow! My “monkey-evolved-brain” HATES superfluous sounds. So very annoying!

Entrenador_Hisp
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Killed me with this one man

Users can always silence the sounds, but I believe this may give a richer UX for users.

SkrOYC
Gold 5
Gold 5

Sounds good ( ) but it seems like in order of priorities I’d prefer having desktop notifications before sounds

WillowMobileSys
Platinum 1
Platinum 1

I prefer coding in silence.  I find that all of the app sounds and button clicks interfere with the music I have playing!😜

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

Noah_Beach
Bronze 4
Bronze 4

Maybe you could ask the monkeys why they love sounds and passed it on to you. I believe I God who create all things. I do not believe I came from a monkey.

Juanan_Amunateg
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I hate sounds also, (may be My brain isn't a monkey-evolved one;-)

But...

Lack of responsiveness of action buttons is an annoying thing. Would it be possible to have some "reaction" to the action of clicking on a button? (Physics laws ask for it lol)

We have some actions that take some time to run. When a user clicks on the button nothing happens for a while and people tends to click and click over and over again...😅