Text (expressions) editor

Can we please get a first party text/ expression editor. Please.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE and am grateful for AppSheet Toolbox from Appsheet Training, it just works perfectly and I have come to a point where the editor feels pretty much useless to me if I'm not using the extension. However, there are numerous cases in which I cant use the chrome extension (whenever I try to edit an app on a device and/or browser that does not support chrome extensions, like Chrome mobile App, Safari, etc; Or whenever there's a major Chrome or Mac OS update and the extension stops working, as it is the case right now).  For these cases I end up switching between the Appsheet editor and any text editor back and forth just to edit my expressions or just, but you could imagine this gets hectic after a while.

I know the core of Appsheet is it being a no-code platform and having the expressions being edited as regular code could defeat the purpose, but even excel/ Google Sheets have formula editors of their own to guide you by color coding elements of different nature. 

Is it on the horizon for the editor? Could we get it some day, at least as an opt in feature?

Or just persuade google to acquire AppSheet Toolbox from Appsheet Training (😉) and embed it into the editor as a first party feature in the editor, please Appsheet team 🙏.

@Stefan_QREW 

@Arthur_Rallu 

Status Open
4 2 197