Theme Customization

I know this has been touched on multiple times with no avail, but I would absolutely love if we could have a color spectrum for the themes instead of "Light" and "Dark." I understand you can customize the colors of the buttons and such but a customizable color spectrum for the overall look would be hugely beneficial for company branding, etc. The overall UI needs to be a little bit more up to date and this feature would be a step toward that. Not sure why we can't have that considering we're able to select any HEX for everything else. 

Status Open
11 4 406
4 Comments
Sirfyaad
Silver 4
Silver 4

Right 👍

marquis_robert
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

The application itself in it's function is stellar and I appreciate the progressive updates in that, but an addition of a full color palette would support the apps goal of company usage by color branding.

I cannot ignorantly say it's such an easy addition because I do not have the knowledge on what that takes to execute, just hoping we get a staff response!

marquis_robert
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Trying to get this up on the list! Really wanting to get some direction on the future of themes for this app.

Thank you!

marquis_robert
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Any traction on this devs?