User profiles/roles/autorisation built-in system + integrated expression

I think that several kind of applications need to distinguish what a user can do based on different criteria... 
I also think that a lot (maybe all) those criteria can be well modelled using a user-profile/role/autorisation system.

So, I believe that it can help a lot to have something like this inside AppSheet.
It can be easier to apply the security filters, to modify the "Edit allow" fields and simplify the logic for this.

Why this? Thanks @Marc_Dillon I forgot to explain the purpose

In this way, it can be possible to immagine to have a set of expression to retrieve easily the the profiles, roles and authroisatoin. 
It is like we have today with USERROLE() but more dynamic

And, I think with this, we can save time configuring, adding, managing etc this part inside the tables.. 

Here below an examlpe of the structure that I have in mind:

- User
      |- Profile 1
           |-Role 1
                 |-Autorisation 1
                 |-Autorisation 2
           |-Role 2
                 |-Autorisation 3
                 |-Autorisation 4
|- Profile 2
           |-Role 3

Status Open
3 3 175
3 Comments
Marc_Dillon
Platinum 1
Platinum 1

Why should this be added to Appsheet itself, when it is so easy to build within your own tables and data structure, and to your own specifications?

Firdaus_AG
Silver 1
Silver 1

To avoid the usage of LOOKUP to get the role to restrict what can be access/display and the usage of LOOKUP have an impact of the performance.

Marc_Dillon
Platinum 1
Platinum 1

User tables aren't typically very large here. A LOOKUP on a small table will not impact performance hardly at all. You should be setting up a "current user" slice anyways, that can easily be referenced directly without any LOOKUP. Is there some other reason to avoid using LOOKUP?