iFrame UX?

I would really LOVE an iFrame view to display external links directly in the app (and not have the internal browser take over the whole screen).

Any thoughts on implementing this? It would solve a lot of problems for me.

Status Planned
64 50 5,120
50 Comments
Jonathon
Silver 5
Silver 5

I would love to get in on this.

An iFrame would give much greater control over how data is displayed in our apps. Considering dynamically producing SVG’s and/or HTML tables to be displayed in the iFrame.

pravse
Staff

Yes we are doing this.

In fact, we did it. We rolled it out to a few users. We’ll figure out what is holding up rolling it out to everyone else.

Brady_Lovell
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I could really use the iframe option with my apps. Any update on this? @Jonathon @Greg_Stevenson

GreenFlux
Gold 1
Gold 1

@praveen , any update on the iframe view?

I could really use it on an existing project to preview an HTML body being generated in AppSheet. Please add my account to the test for this feature if it is available to roll out per account.

Tom_D_Auria

I’d also love to have test access to iFrame UX if available.

Suresh_Subraman

This is more than 2 quarters waited by the community I hope, any expectations that iframe releases?

Harriswe
Silver 2
Silver 2

@praveen has a date been given for this release?

Pointer
Silver 3
Silver 3

I’m following the progress on this issue. What’s the latest? Can I add “iframe” to wordpress page for example without any problem.

bencarless

Would love a progress update on this one or an expected release date.

Jeremy_Adsitt

Ditto - looking for any update regarding this.

Michel_Rickhaus

Any news to this? It has been a while…

Spencer_Jones
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Yes, also requesting news as well as requesting of being a possible beta tester?
I always play with personal apps before giving to my clients anyway, so it’d be nice if I can start putting something together that I have use cases for beta reasons to make sure I’m meeting meetings.

GJW
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Is there any update on this feature?

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jay1
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

@pravse any update on this or from anyone else? Having an iFrame in Appsheet would be a game changer. I’m very interested, like others, to be a beta tester of this feature if possible.