Failed override domain mapping

I am trying to add domain in google cloud. I already did the domain validation.
But when I go to create a note, it gives this error message:

"This domain is already mapped to another service, would you like to override it?

[BUTTON OVERRIDE]

after message error:

Failed to override domain mapping."

See print:

0 3 461
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @LucasDutra,

Welcome to Google Cloud Community!

Cloud Run Domain Mapping is still in its pre-GA (beta) state so there are still compatibility issues that you may encounter when deploying your custom domain. You may check the description through this link.

As of the moment, you may mapping your custom domain through gcloud CLI:

• You must verify domain ownership the first time you use that domain in the Google Cloud project, unless you purchased your custom domain from Google. You can determine whether the custom domain you want to use has been verified by using the command:
    • gcloud domains list-user-verified

• If your ownership of the domain needs to be verified:
    • gcloud domains verify BASE-DOMAIN

• Map your service to the custom domain:
    • gcloud beta run domain-mappings create --service SERVICE --domain DOMAIN

You may follow the links below on how to map custom domain to Cloud Run:

In addition, you may file a bug through this link in case that the steps above did not push through.

Hello! How much time.

My domain was registered to another Google Cloud account. I did the mapping, etc. But I lost access to the account. And whenever I try to add the subdomain I want, it says it is already mapped to another account.
And on the new account, I have already done domain validation, etc. and everything is correct. However, I cannot remove the current domain from another account.

How do I remove the old registration?

@robertcarlos u can help me?

My domain was registered to another Google Cloud account. I did the mapping, etc. But I lost access to the account. And whenever I try to add the subdomain I want, it says it is already mapped to another account.
And on the new account, I have already done domain validation, etc. and everything is correct. However, I cannot remove the current domain from another account.

How do I remove the old registration?