Clarification on requirements for becoming a GCP partner

Hi Team,

My company G10X has plans to become a GCP partner and filled in the initial form. We had a question on the PDF attached as response to the form submission.
G10X is registered in Singapore but operates in many countries like India, UK, UAE and North America. The PDF mentioned that as part of the requirement we need to have two professional certifications in North America region. I wanted to clarify if the requirements is:
1. 2 Professional certification holders all over G10X across all countries (or) 2 professional certificate holders per region.
2. Regarding support for cloud skills boost platform which we can leverage to train the employees, is there any initial support offered from Google Cloud before we become a partner like Lab credits?

Thanks In Advance

0 3 368
3 REPLIES 3

I recommend thoroughly reviewing the documents accessible in the Partner Advantage Portal and taking the opportunity to request free skill-boost credits. This valuable benefit is offered at no cost to our members. If you encounter any challenges during this process, please don't hesitate to reach out with your feedback. I'm here to provide step-by-step guidance to ensure a smooth experience

Thanks @ivarshakk for the response. My company has not become a partner yet. Do you have some insight on the query#1.

@gcp_vkrish, it is crucial to highlight the initial hurdle in the partner journey. Your company needs to fulfill a seemingly straightforward documentation requirement, involving the completion of just one or two forms using your workspace domain email or any other domain email. If these forms are accurately filled without any mistakes or omissions, access to the Portal is granted, and your company is granted a member status, in fact, you are provided full partner privileges, specifically for training purposes.

I kindly request you to communicate any stage of this process that appears unclear or challenging for you. A detailed response from you is vital in pinpointing the underlying issues that may be obstructing your progress on the partnership journey. Please don't hesitate to begin anew and provide the necessary clarification

Top Labels in this Space