Diwali Challenge: Early access!

UPDATE: Thanks for all the early-access feedback and suggestions! More seats and challenges will be available starting Sunday. 

Psst, are you there? Do you have a minute? The first Diwali challenge opens soon, in early access mode. Grab one of only 100 seats and see if you can earn the first badge before the real festivities begin!

No worries if you don’t join early access. More seats will be available soon (Sundayish!) and you’ll have additional opportunities throughout the week. 

Q: Why early access?

A: Great question! It’s an opportunity for you to get an early start on the challenge and for us to get your feedback before launch. If you notice anything not-quite-right please drop us a comment on this post. And if you earn the badge in early access mode, you’ve got an Arcade point 😉

Q: What if I didn’t get a seat?

A: No worries if you don’t join early access. Seats will be available soon (Sundayish!) and you’ll have more opportunities to participate as the week goes on. 

Q: Is there any extra benefit to early access?

A: Nope! If you get a seat, you’ll have an early preview of the Diwali challenge. If you don’t get a seat, you’ll have more opportunities over the next few days. 

Finally, thanks in advance for your comments 👇 Feedback is truly a gift! 🎁

Now… game on!

Code: 1q-diwali22-workspace

Join now.

9 70 8,919
70 REPLIES 70

hehe I doubt that I can have a position... my internet is very bad and I don't think it will give me the connection...

Good luck who clicks faster

More seats coming Sunday(ish)! 

Ready Miss Emily, I was able to enter and finish the challenges, the truth is they are very entertaining, the laboratory https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/games/3373/labs/21020
I had a problem, the timer didn't start, but I don't know if this happens on my internet... all the other labs had no problems. I use google sheed and google forms for day to day at work, that's why it's not complicated for me.

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/912beeb2-7a45-4361-b369-bf9eabb8a0e8 

1.png2.png3.png

Cool --

Yeah it might be due to your internet I wasn't facing any issue like this . but I learned something new because I have rarely used sheets & forms

Thank you @Richard_Rivero - glad to see you got the badge!

Interesting to hear you use sheets and forms often. Me too 😉  

For all those who have completed the challenge and got the badge do they need to redo the challenge ?

Glad you asked! If you earn this badge during early access, you will not need to redo it. 

But if you don't finish, or if you did not get a seat, no worries. There will be more opportunities, starting Sunday(ish). 

Thanks for stopping by!

where will get i notify?

Can You Plz ! inform all about in Mail. Sundayish

All details will he posted here

I got one hehe 😆

Very quick --- mee 2😁😁

Great Job bro

Got a seat!!!  Excited for this one.. thanks @emily927 Mam.

Capture.PNG

The badge looks so beautiful @emily927 

diwali.PNG

Public url Public profile  

@emily927 

FEEDBACK

1. All labs are working fine 
  2. One should always go step by step not by doing 1 and then 3 (missing step 2)  to avoid any issue (getting correct score)

All the best everyone 

Thank you kindly! 

Hi Abhishek

Is #GoogleClout: Next Edition part of Arcade program ?

I dont think so

Is this an individual event, or combined with arcade or trivia or any other event?

Good question. This is a preview of the #DiwaliInTheCloud challenge. More coming soon. Sunday(ish)!

Arcade store related 

Hey @emily927 I have a suggestion for prize counter..

Like can we have a solar /rechargeable study lamp ,pendrive,earbuds,smartwatch,powerbanks, something which will help students in their day to day requirements .

I personally like the study lamp (solar/battery) . 

You can see check at: 😂

I'm attending Arcade Prize Counter. Would you like to attend?

https://www.linkedin.com/events/arcadeprizecounter6989171907057102848

Why aren't they changing swags this time ?? 

Can anyone tell me how I can get an alert about slots when they open? 

Stay tuned we will update you
Also keep checking qwiklabs twitter & medium

what are the goodies this time??

Same as always ...

Just Asking, Does it also have goodies involved for this event?

Yes but clubbed with arcade like u wont get goodies for this badge but u
will get a point which u can redeem for goodies during december

If I haven't enrolled in the arcade nor completed any of its monthly challenges, will I be eligible to claim the goodies based on the Diwali challenge alone?

Maybe better enroll for safety and take part in upcoming challenges  too

I think there will be Goodies from #Diwali upcoming Opportunities/Challenges. I see a sneak Peak on this video of #Diwali. But not confirmed.

https://youtu.be/z3x7mPLprCk

Will we get Prizes at Diwali or not:

U will get but it will be added as arcadd point

Waiting ................ for sunday

sumedh_diwali_with_cloud.PNG

Got it.

Thank you for the early access mam.

@emily927 

Will we have to make new qwiklabs account for this challenge. Or can we use the same account which we used in Google Cloud Ready Facilitator Programme?

yes you can use your existing account 

Great but late for access

Top Labels in this Space