Guideline to landing my first job, help please...!

Hi everyone,

Please I am new here, and I recently obtained the Associate Solution Architect Certificate, I need a guideline that can help me improve my skills and land my first architect job, I also specialize in Data. 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Did you mean the Professional Cloud Architect certification or have you done something else that's not Google certified? If it's not the Google one then maybe that's somewhere to start. 

In addition to the PCA cert, I would recommend the ACE exam if you've not been too "hands on" with the platform. 

I have Google Associate Solution Architect Certificate already, but I need to sharpen my skills to land a solution architect job

I didn't realise there was such a certificate from GCP. Maybe the Professional Cloud Architect certificate would be the next step to boost your knowledge. And if it's hands on experience you're looking for then I can recommend the Coursera labs (maybe as part of the Associate Cloud Engineer cert).

Hello

Post on social media what you know, what you've learned, and what can you do for a company.

--
Best regards
David Regalado
Web | Linkedin | Twitter

Top Labels in this Space