New video walkthrough: Hosting a multiplayer game server on Google Cloud

Have you ever wanted to play games online with friends, but don’t know how to create a persistent environment you can all play in without having to be online at the same time? Our learning team’s new Create Valheim Game Server with Google Cloud video tutorial uses an accessible, real-world example to provide a detailed walkthrough for setting up a multiplayer game server in the cloud. 

Check out our post in the Google Cloud blog for more information and the link to the video, and get to gaming!

8 2 902
2 REPLIES 2

Will it help to create a Minecraft server?

Yes, I once tried to create my own minecraft server. In fact, I even managed to make it and run it, but there was a problem with lags, players were also thrown out of the server quite often, and there were delays, which was especially felt in the pvp aspect. When it comes to solo play with friends, we usually use hamachi to play together. But here, too, similar problems arose if someone had a weak PC or Internet, and the program itself did not always work well. Now I didn’t think of anything better than to go to the already developed minecraft pixelmon server, which is still being updated, which is very cool.

Top Labels in this Space