Still didn't get Google cloud associate cloud engineer Certificate!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone

I have a question, I have passed my exam since 16 September 2023, and still didn't receive my Certificate.

I submitted a form to get help for google customer support and they don't really help at all.

what should I do to get the certificate as the customer support are so careless!! 

Thanks

2 5 223
5 REPLIES 5

Hello,

Good day fellow learner. Are you giving your exams from Partner Certification Academy? Or you are giving exams individually?

Let me know further, I ll try to suggest you some workaround.

Thank You.

Hello, whats the workaround for Partner Certification Academy

Mr. Abdo,

Hope you are doing on well. Since you are a partner, you will have access to Partner Learning Help Center located here 

Please log in to the helpdesk with your corporate e-mail. Raise a ticket with your issue and put cloud-partner-training@google.com and also certification-support@google.com at CC, so that they can work together on your matter. It usually takes one week to get the certificate after successfully completing the exam. Sometimes, due to workload it might take a while. Please be patient, I believe you will get your certificate at earliest.

Thank you for being a valued partner of Google Cloud.

Faithfully yours,

Tamzid Hussain Khan

individually.

Hello Mr.Mahmoud,

I am concerned with Partner Center support honestly. In your case, please send an email to: certification-support@google.com. They are the right team to help you in this. 

Thank You.

Faithfully Yours,

Tamzid Hussain Khan

Top Labels in this Space