Error on applying regex custom control field to a pivot table

I have a pivot table and want to add a regex fixed sized list control field (tick boxes) with two options

- list of pages A, else other pages

When I apply the control field and untick a box I am getting an dataset configuration error on the pivot table.
The pivot table has:
landing page as the row
isoweekofisoyear as the columns
sessions as the metric
a table filter with an event name

configuration errorconfiguration error

Have tried:
- reconnecting the datasource.
- Deleting and re-adding the datasource to the table
- Recreating the table.

All other tables perform correctly and I am able to apply the same regex as a normal filter on standard table with no errors.

Is this just a known issue with pivot tables and data control field or some other issue?

Solved Solved
1 1 44
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Interesting question!

I tested this internally, and I was able to apply a regex filter to a pivot table without any problems.

I'd recommend continuing to eliminate variables as you're doing. For example, do other control fields work OK on that pivot table? If you remove some elements from that pivot table, does the regex filter start to work again?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Interesting question!

I tested this internally, and I was able to apply a regex filter to a pivot table without any problems.

I'd recommend continuing to eliminate variables as you're doing. For example, do other control fields work OK on that pivot table? If you remove some elements from that pivot table, does the regex filter start to work again?