Unable to export (donwload) the complete columns in SCC finding options.

Team,

Please let me know how to download the complete report (all findings) in the security command center. 

Even I have added columns for more information. I can see the webpage and those values do not appear if i export the csv report.  

Could you please someone test and let me know if i need to change any value to download the complete report

1 4 333
4 REPLIES 4

Hello bhaskars,

As a workaround, have you tried exporting it first to Cloud Storage if the other columns will still not show.

Hi bhaskars,

Did you try to clear all filters at findings page, and selecting all finds by clicking (check box)  category . After that try to export to CVS. 

Now you should be able to download everything that alerting at your SCC.

Unfortunately the export to CSV only exports with default columns ("The finding records are exported with a default set of columns, which might not match what you see in the Google Cloud console.)

The recommended approach is to export to Cloud Storage or BigQuery (latter is easier route). The setup should take less than 5 minutes and is a one-time export, as long as permissions are there. This link will guide you through the steps ; process requires creating bigquery dataset and running a gcloud command to export the scc data to BQ.

I agree that exporting to BigQuery would be the best option, but please note the SCC BQ Export currently only streams new SCC findings after that point. Until we get the option to export existing findings, (side note: this is one of my biggest and most frequent ask to PM) you may need to "re-trigger" each SCC finding to populate the BQ export. The best way I have found to do this is to add a security mark to all desired findings and they should populate the BQ dataset. 

If using this approach, it is also worth pointing out the useful queries section the team has provided to help get the data you need!