Dashboard: Time to Respond & Time to Resolve

Does anyone know how to create such a dashboard or event get the data in order to track Time to Respond and Time to Resolve for cases/alerts?

I search the version 1 API and even if you use: /api/external/v1/dynamic-cases/GetCaseDetails

The data returns: Creation, Modification, Start time, end time
The  Modification field that tracks the update, is updated anytime the case is modified - this includes comments and assignment.
The end_time field doesnt seem to be updated at all event after case closure. At least while I use the api explorer.

Has anyone managed to create a dash board that is able to track this information?

Solved Solved
11 4 208
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I use "dynamic-cases/GetWallActivities/" to log the time one of my users assigns the case to themselves, and then log the time for when the case is actually closed -- since we don't utilize advanced reports. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

You should be able to do this in Advance reports using the case fields for

Mean Time to Resolution

Mean Time to Assignment

I use "dynamic-cases/GetWallActivities/" to log the time one of my users assigns the case to themselves, and then log the time for when the case is actually closed -- since we don't utilize advanced reports. 

Is it possible to pull that data within a SOAR dashboard? Or are you doing this outside of SOAR?

I use Python Flask to serve this custom SLA application. You could use the Table widget in the dashboard and set its values to

number of: cases

calculate field: Handling avg time

This would only show the time between stages though, not the full TTR.