Add Payments to Appsheet - No Code Required

Six months ago, I created a topic looking for help to integrate Stripe with Appsheet to be able to get payments from users, but I didn't get replies.

So, our team and I started to do some research/testing and we finally found a way to receive payments through Stripe and get the payment status in Appsheet without using a single line of code.

Tools we used:

1. Appsheet Bots
2. Zapier
3. Stripe API

Our business model is based on subscriptions. So, the process starts when a user subscribes to an event using Appsheet, where we create an Appsheet bot that makes sure to send data to Zapier.

We then use Zapier to handle the actions in Stripe for executing the payments and return the outcome of the payment to Appsheet, which in return opens for the subscriber to pay for this specific subscription through Appsheet and return the payment status from Stripe.

I hope this has given you an idea of ​​how to do it.

If you need help adding payments to your app please contact me.

8 5 1,441
5 REPLIES 5

That's great. Thanks for posting. It's good to know Zapier can facilitate a solution. This is helpful for the periodic discussions about  AppSheet Payment Processing. I hope others share here any additional guidance.

Is your app private? Or is it publicly available?

How do you offer your app as a SaaS?

Hi @Eduardo_Jr_Vill, the app is private. 

I do not offer the app as a SaaS now because we are still developing it. However, this is totally possible since Stripe offers recurring payments.

G_S
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

@juanpa I am Looking for in app payment integration with Appsheet , Any chance you can share your app link or screenshot how you create custom payment link in Appsheet ,I have less experience with coding so need help on integration

Top Labels in this Space