Change the color to SVG. Quick edit. Cloud storage! (Method draw)

Hello everyone, I saw that there are already published several options for this (and I use and appreciate them) but I did not see that this option is published. So I share it in case someone else finds it useful.

With this online editor and in just a few steps you can change the color, size and even edit an SVG, whether it's a downloaded file or a link like the ones you get from googlefonts.

The tool in question is: Method draw

InterfazInterfaz

Can be used without account. But if you create an account (IT'S FREE) you can store it in the cloud and even in public mode and use that link in appsheet.

I'm going to detail it a bit:

We copy the link in gfont as usual

md2.png

Then in Method draw we import SVG, and in the dialog box we paste the link and open

md3.png

md4.png

As you can see the SVG can be edited perfectly easily. We modify the color, and/or the size, shape, scale, or whatever you require.

md5.png

md6.png

It only remains to save!

If you have created an account, the "Save" and "Save As" options allow you to save to the provided personal cloud.

The "OPEN" option opens the files from that cloud.

It can be downloaded as SVG or PNG with the export options.

md7.png

If they did not create an account, it will only give them these options. (as extra information it has a dark or light theme XD)

md12.png

BUT a very interesting option is to save it in the Method draw cloud and then make it public:

md8.png

md9.png

Copy the public link and use it directly in AppSheet

md10.png

As you can see it works perfectly!

md11.png

Well that's it. I hope someone finds it useful! Greetings to this great community!

3 5 730
5 REPLIES 5

Thank you for sharing this option of using Method Draw for editing SVGs.

Good question! It would be handy if this technique is a solution.

Solved: Custom app logo (svg) doesn't appear in app header... - Google Cloud Community  

Hi @Fabian_Weller @dbaum 

๐Ÿค”mmm The truth is that I use this method almost everywhere, except for the Logo. It works fine on all of them. So "in theory" it should work.

Right now i'm short on time, so i can't check ๐Ÿ˜ข
If anyone can verify it let us know!
EDITED:
I leave here the link to an image in case someone has the time and will to verify it! 

https://method-draw.maurysj.deta.app/public/raw/Xstr.svg

Thank you @MaurySj  I just tested you link.

Fabian_Weller_0-1659084385533.png

Fabian_Weller_1-1659084389482.png

There are warnings, but the Image shows up everywhere on Windows and Android:
โœ” App Logo in header
โœ” App Logo in Menu
โœ” Launch image
โœ” Background image
โœ” Favicon in Browser Tab

On Windows you can add a shortcut to your desktop with the logo.

On Android you can't add a shortcut. You get this Error Message: "Failed to create shortcut. App icon might be missing or incompatible." โ˜น๏ธ

Top Labels in this Space