Did you know you can use AppSheet apps.... on your SMARTWATCH!?!? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

Tap the image above to see it in actionTap the image above to see it in action

Did you know that you can open AppSheet apps on your smartwatch's internet browser?

• YOU SURE CAN!!!!

There's some peculiarities from the small display, and unique interface, but generally... it operates just like you would expect.

With this knowledge you could build a display intended for the small display on a smartwatch; centering everything in the middle of the screen for easy access, limiting actions and interactable elements to reduce accidental taps, etc.

Just thought I would share this little nugget. (^_^)

10 10 476
10 REPLIES 10

That's a delicious nugget ๐Ÿ˜„

So cool โœจ

Useful if you have a pop-up notification in your app for an important event๐Ÿ‘

JPL
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

How did you get that chat into an AppSheet app?

What is it?

It's not a chat thing, it's voice-entry from my smartwatch - just another keyboard app running on the device, same as your smartphone

I meant CHART ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh, I gotcha....

It's part of the app; the smartwatch runs the app just like any android-based device.

• Only REALLY slow

I get that... The question is, how did you get that chart into a AppSheet app as it is not a standard chart? I am keen to use something like it. Can you tell me what app is it and how you managed that? would love to take a look at how they did that ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh!  I see what you mean.

QuickChart.io

I've got a series of videos in the pipeline for various integrations; it'll likely be a few months before I get to these though.

Check out www.community.quickchart.io for further assistance

JPL
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Cheers!

Top Labels in this Space