New AppSheet book by Koichi, Suvrutt and Takuya

Major kudos to @Koichi_Tsuji , @Suvrutt_Gurjar and @takuya_miyai for their excellent book on AppSheet development. I was lucky to get my copy a few days ago (but it sat in my mailbox till this morning!). I haven't read it in detail yet, but skimmed the 350+ pages. WOW! 

It is one thing to have a user community. It is a totally different thing to have community members who help others tirelessly. I have always been amazed by the many people who help and participate in this forum. Now you have put in the enormous time and effort necessary to capture your expertise in a book --- that takes things to a whole new level. Thank you. Congrats again. I'm sure everyone here is proud of you.

16 13 901
13 REPLIES 13

I'm currently looking forward to the arrival of my copy in the mail!  🙂  

Can I request a FREE copy also? Please 🥺

Wow! I need that too. Awesome job guys

Congrats! Great job. I would like to have a (free or paid) copy as well, if possible. 

I think this is the link https://www.amazon.com/Democratizing-Application-Development-AppSheet-applications/dp/1803241179

Folks, please support the authors if you can by buying the book (free is always nice of course, but their daily contributions here in the community are already shared free -- buying a paid copy of the book is the best way to thank them for their efforts).

By the way, I really like the use of the word "democratizing" in the title.  It's been a little over 6 years now since I found AppSheet and in that time I've focused a good deal of time on building one app with a lot of functionality.  I know that AppSheet is supposed to be easy or "quick and dirty" (?) but, in my case, I would say that it even though I haven't always found it to be "easy" or "quick," it has made it possible for a nontechie like me to attempt the development of the kind of app I had in mind.  So, for me, "democratizing" is a very app expression.  And, thanks again @pravse for the personal attention in those early days when I was getting started.  🙂

haha, yes indeed @Kirk_Masden ... and I remember your leaving Japanese treats at our office in Seattle. So I think it was well worth it 😄

Absolutely agree. Thank you for the link.

Just ordered my copy :).

@pravse 

I have been sick for the last past weeks, so sorry for being delay in responding your post.

Thanks for your positive feedback after running through our book and good to know you are happy with it.  Yes, we carefully composed our book to guide the new creators who does not have any previous knowledge over AppSheet in terms of what it is, to let them learn in a structureed manner. So it is kinda of academic approach but we hope anyone who read our book will get the absolute basics to learn how AppSheet development works are neatly organized.

There are other contents which should be new to even for the advanced app developpers as well.  yes, it amonted to hundreds of pages, but the contents could be easy to digest.

We sinsirely hope our book will help someone who are eager to learn AppSheet deeper.

I've just purchased mine on Amazon. What are u waiting to get yours? ಠ_ಠ

Mine already arrived.

What a treasure this book is.

Thank you Gents!

Mine arrived today! Tips and tricks for folder as a table (page 332) has some great things 👌

Just got mine in the mail. Congrats @Koichi_Tsuji , @Suvrutt_Gurjar and @takuya_miyai ! Amazing work! 

Top Labels in this Space