QuickChart 101 | Line Graphs

Hello AppSheet community!

• Have you ever wanted to incorporate dynamic data visualizations into your apps?

Well, today I'm excited to share the first video in a 4-part series where I'll be showing you how to integrate QuickChart.io with AppSheet. By the end of this series, you'll be able to create stunning data visualizations that will help you better understand your app's data. So let's dive in!

General Step Overview

1. Create your data sets
  2. Extract out the data points
  3. Extract out the labels
  4. Extract out any additional variables you may need
  5. Grab chart code from QuickChart.io
  6. Adapt code with Concatenate(), integrating your data

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this first video, we'll establish the basics of integrating QuickChart.io with AppSheet. We'll walk through the steps needed to set up a basic line-graph using data from your app; and by the end of this video, you'll have a fully functional dynamic line-graph that will update as you add new data to your app!

That's it for the first video! I hope you found it helpful and that you're excited to start incorporating dynamic data visualizations into your AppSheet apps.

Be sure to keep an eye out for the next video in this series, which will be released in the coming weeks. In the next video, we'll be taking things a step further and showing you how to integrate some Quick`n`Easy charts (one's that don't require this much setup to get going).

See you then!

7 1 397
1 REPLY 1

Great job !!!!!

Top Labels in this Space