Related Jamboard files(Using Apps Script connector and GoogleDrive data source)

I have created an application that uses Apps Script connector to generate a Jamboard file associated with an AppSheet record.๐Ÿค—

Application Image

2022-05-16_jamboard้€ฃๆบใƒ‡ใƒข.gif

Sample application URLโ€ƒ

https://www.appsheet.com/templates/sample?appGuidString=a3769d3d-341c-4b26-b5aa-fe32808e11bb

Notes on copying and checking the operation

@Koichi_Tsuji 

Special thanks to @nico @carlinyuen and Apps Script connector development team! ๐Ÿค—

9 2 538
2 REPLIES 2

This is really cool, Takuya! Thanks for trying this out and we'll forward this to our team, we haven't seen this use case with Jamboard yet and great to see it working. ๐Ÿ™‚ Appreciate you sharing feedback on where there's some friction still -- we'll track those issues. FYI we're mostly focused on some other popular requests like return values at this time, but the team will provide an update if we get to these issues around copying.

Hi @carlinyuen 
Thanks for the feedback on the development status.
I have not yet fully used Apps Script connector, so I would like to experiment with more diverse implementations based on customer use cases.
As for the background of this app, I like Chromebooks with pen devices, but AppSheet Drowing column did not follow the pen well, so I thought it might be possible to utilize Jamboard.
If I come up with another idea that seems to work in this new endeavor, I will post it in the feature idea.๐Ÿ‘

Top Labels in this Space