Transfer ownership of an app that is built out

I have built out an Appsheet app with a number of test records in multiple tables and it includes stored images.  I'm trying to transfer ownership of the app and sample data to the entity I built it for.  I set them up as a shared user with "edit definition" capability.  When I try to use the "copy app" link on their Appsheet console so all data and files created so far are copied to their Google cloud drive, I get this error message after 81% of the copy process is complete: 

Something went wrong while copying the app.

{ "error": { "code": 404, "message": "File not found: 1YdY8LSU1BNr0COxQ0vaxBVSlBnzvUJD6.", "errors": [ { "message": "File not found: 1YdY8LSU1BNr0COxQ0vaxBVSlBnzvUJD6.", "domain": "global", "reason": "notFound", "location": "fileId", "locationType": "parameter" } ] } }

Where in the world would I start looking to see what is missing?  

Thanks,  Wick

0 2 284
2 REPLIES 2

Looks like I figured it out.  For those that might look at this question and have the same issue, here's the solution (at least for me).  I shared the appropriate "app" folder on my Google Drive with the client's master google email address for their Appsheet account.  Once I did that, I guess it had rights to all files and no error message popped up.  The copy process was completed OK.  

Top Labels in this Space