150 bytes of shared 0 bytes (100%) used

I am in the trial version of google cloud, just getting aquainted with it. I used the admin console to setup basic stuff for my organization. It only has two users, both using 0 bytes according to the "Storage" section in the Admin console. However, the storage section is also showing "150 bytes of shared 0 bytes (100%) used", which has caused the Cloud Identity Free subscription to be scheduled for suspension. How can this be resolved? Is a google workspace subscription mandatory in order to use Cloud Identity Free?

Solved Solved
1 5 186
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Dainius our Engineering team is working on fixing the issue for all customers that were affected. We don't have an ETA on resolution just yet but our teams are actively engaged and working through it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @pg-goncalo,

Thanks for your question! We're aware of this issue and are working to resolve it.

I have the same problem! Please help me get back my subscription. It is suspended and I cannot find a way to recover, not I can find a way to open a support case! Dead lock.

Hi @Dainius our Engineering team is working on fixing the issue for all customers that were affected. We don't have an ETA on resolution just yet but our teams are actively engaged and working through it.

Hi @akaash, Is there an official update on this issue?
'We've scheduled your Cloud Identity Free subscription for suspension, because you haven't reduced the amount of storage that your organisation is using.'

I noticed the two help articles here for 'Storage limit was exceeded' are broken: https://support.google.com/cloudidentity/answer/6136055

Hi @Graham-Mills we don't have any official comms to share yet however we have teams reviewing the documentation and other publicly facing assets to ensure that they are appropriately updated. If you have a Support package with Google Support you can also open up a Case so you can be notified with the latest updates as they become available.