GCPW & Guest Access

Hi 
We setup GCPW in our Windows Laptops. It's working very good and all the policies applied then suddenly we find that the users at the OU were able to access chrome through Guest and it's blocking in User & browse settings as well adding other profiles, not from our workspace is bloked as well.
Now the users can access their windows as normal but the policy of the Guest mode is not applied and adding other profiles.

Anyone face something like this and know the resolution for this.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Guest mode or School/Work profiles would be best.

So you don't actually have more than one profile on the device. After you add your work profile, you can't add more, and only use Guest mode for all non-work activities.

That would be safest for everyone. Yes, a little more work would be required when logging into your private account, but since you are doing it for free on your work assigned computer that should be acceptable, I think.

Hi Kim
Thanks for your reply.
Let me elaborate more we have seniors students using Windows devices as it's needed for their education we setup the GCPW for the windows sign in so once they login to the device all policies downloaded part of this policy that they can't add other users in the chrome profile except the school dominas  but actually now they can add and nothing happen from our end in GCPW script and the workspace console.
I hope that you get what I mean?
For the work profile/guest profile can you elaborate more may be this other setup can I learn about it.
Thanks 

OK, so GCPW used to block students from adding profiles, but now it allows them to add profiles?

This is correct?

I accepted the solution wrongly 

Oh, do check if you can remove Solution. It's good to know if that is possible.

Also, note that my second post isn't an answer. It is a question. ๐Ÿ˜

I am asking you to verify if GCPW has changed its behaviour.