Google Workpaces: Verification

I'm trying to set a new account on Google Workspaces. I am stuck at the verification point.

I cannot log in to the Admin Consose because I get the error "We've detected unusual activity on the account that you're trying to access. To continue, please follow the instructions below."

The error I get is "This phone number cannot be used for verification."

I am using a valid phone number (already used to verify my main Gmail account). 

This help article says "

"This phone number cannot be used for verification"

If you find this error message, you have to use a different number. To protect you from abuse, we limit the number of accounts each phone number can create. You can use a family member or friend's phone number instead. It may also help if you attempt to use a number from a different phone carrier."

Verify your account - Google Account Help

None of the suggestions offered are helping, the same error occurs regardless of any phone number. What can I do to resolve this?

1 3 73
3 REPLIES 3

If you are trying to create a new Workspace account, it cannot be a phone number that has been used multiple times for the same operation or a cloud base phone number like dialpad or voice phone number, it has to be a landline or a plan from one of the major phone providers in the region you are trying to open the account. 

Hello. Thank you for your response. See below explanations I get.
To clarify:
1. Iโ€™m using my phone number
2. I have tried with 5 other phone numbers
3. Iโ€™ve tried using all official mobile phone carriers/providers in the
country
4. I have tried with phone numbers from all carriers, that have never been
used to verify any Google account.
5 How do I proceed?

I have found that there is for some reason some countries you cannot use the phone number for that specific country. try a number from a different country and hopefully it works