Google Workspace for Nonprofits - admin account but no admin account

Hello,

I was recently approved for Google for Nonprofits, yey. However, I can't get into the admin console because I never created a non google account for it. When creating this workspace it never gave me the option to do that and I have been getting the run around with all the forms.  

I just need help figuring out what to do. I cannot make another workspace to create an email because I already registered my domain name. I just need an account to access the admin console. I just need to talk to a person and not another confluence page that tells me absolutely nothing. I haven't been this upset in a long time. Thanks for helping

0 6 255
6 REPLIES 6

Were you able to get this set up? I am having the same issue and can't contact support.

Check out all the various options for recovering admin access to your Google Workspace account at https://support.google.com/a/answer/33561?hl=en.

There are a number of options there including getting in touch with support as well as technical methods to prove to Google that you own your domain name and should be allowed to access the Workspace instance.

Hope that helps,

Ian

@skotal did you resolve this and how? I have the same scenario.

@w1ndysurfer you have to follow the instructions posted by @icrew .

@icrew sorry, but all the links are unhelpful. I can only make changes by entering the admin console, which i can't. If someone solved the issue please hit me up. Please do not send any google guide which is unhelpful. 

The necessary changes are in DNS, which should not require access to Google admin.

Unless you also purchased the domain through Google Domains (a bad idea), and haven't had it transferred to Squarespace (it should be transferred already).