Hello there, I have 2 questions. License options and user auto suspention

Dear Reader,

Recently we started using google workspace. Due to having a bunch of laptops which house a multitude of people. Due to the powerwash function and quick configuration switches we opted to start using Chromebooks. We use mostly Windows systems with a microsoft tenant which is the source data here.

The configurations work perfect. We then setup SSO with SAML which worked fine. Till we synched more then 50 users. It turns out our tenant has a cap of 50 which we have business which should give us a maximum of 300 users (we only need about 90 for now). These people need to be able to log into the chromebooks with sso due to the nen7510 standard which is mandatory.

Since the about 100 users from this department dont all have to be able to log into the chromebooks as was first requested I thought starting over and adding users manually for now. That would mean they can work. Till then I can sort the 50 user cap.

At first I did not know so I deleted the users and wanted to start over. Turns out there is a form of retention and all the new users got automaticly suspended. So I had a problem with double users. So I started renaming em all with junk names to get rid of em and delete them.

So now all deleted accounts heb the word delete in de mailadress and name.
So with a empties out workspace. I now started synching a few users. It works like it is suppose to. I can log into the chromebook with SSO. Everything works fine. But after 15-20min. It auto suspends the account and the reactivate account is greyed out.

I am waiting for the accounts to now fully delete. In the hopes I can repurpose the account mail adresses later. Which gets me to the second question.

We wish to talk to a sales representative or something to discuss what options we have. We now bought our first 20 chromebooks. Which are running with enterprise upgrade and managed guest. Al we need is a cloud sync which syncs about a 100 users to workspace so they can log into chromebooks instead of is being guest mode (needed for nen7510). But I have a hard time understanding how the licensing works. It talks about business of enterprise but we dont use the workspace licenses itself since we use microsofts E3 licensing. We have no need for Gmail, Drive and google meet. So what do we need to run this. Wel I know we need the enterprise upgrade licenses for the devices. What else is needed to have this up and running.

I read I need to contact google to change the max of 50 to the 300 business talks about. So how do I get to that point.

Regards,

Mark

0 REPLIES 0