How to restore suspended workspace subscription for non-payment due to expired credit card

Good morning, everyone,
We as a company don´t use the workspace often, but within our Google Drive, we hold valuable data. Unfortunately, 3 months ago the card associated with the account expired, and thus attempts to pay for the account failed. To date, we have updated the associated card (and have already been charged the subscription fee) and have added a credit to the profile to cover arrears. To date, all services are still disabled and we cannot subscribe to new ones. I have tried every way to contact support but to no avail. What can I do? Should I simply wait? Is there any way to speed up this process?

1 2 67
2 REPLIES 2

Hello!

Check if the licenses are assigned to the users:
Go to Subscriptions:
Screenshot_451.png

If they aren't  assigned, you need to assign following this documentation:

https://support.google.com/a/answer/1727173?hl=en#zippy=%2Cmanually-assign-and-remove-licenses-on-th....

hi Jan, unfortunately, I don't have any active licenses and can't activate new ones. I am stuck with the fact that my old license has not been paid for 2 months and currently, although I have renewed the card, I cannot recover the old license and cannot subscribe to new ones.