.Store Domains Auto Flagged - redirect to Google Sites

Hi,
I have several .store domains and even tho they haven't been used AT ALL, they are all flagged as malware and blocked. I have only one associated with a site and when it came up blocked, I tried the others which are NOT associated anywhere yet, only purchased, and they are blocked as well. I can't launch the site that is associated with the domain and it appears the only way to use the domain is through a redirect. I found this code: 

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^DomainA.com
RewriteRule ^(.*) https://DomainB.com/PathToPageHere [P]

which says: There is another way you can do your redirect to show a specific URL, but keep the domain the same as well. If you want visitors to go to DomainA.com with a specific page in mind when doing so, you may use this code:

Is there a way to fix the .store auto flagging issue because an entire domain extension should not be auto flagged as malware or suspicious? This is like when they released the 448 area code and 2 years later, some businesses are still saying it's an invalid number which is ridiculous - it's 2 years old. .store has been around for a while so this should not be an issue.

In the meantime, can I do a redirect with the code above on a Google site so that customers see my domain without it being flagged? Thanks

0 0 30
0 REPLIES 0