YouTube Data API (v3) search filters are broken

Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I encountered while using the YouTube Data API v3. I recently came across a question on Stack Overflow that highlights a problem with the search filters in the API.

Stack Overflow Link:

http s://stackoverflow.com/questions/35859392/youtube-data-api-v3-search-filters-are-broken

The user on Stack Overflow has pointed out that the search filters in the YouTube Data API v3 appear to be malfunctioning. This is a critical issue for our application as we heavily rely on these filters to provide accurate search results to our users.

I would appreciate it if you could investigate this matter and provide guidance on whether this is a known issue and if there are any workarounds or expected timelines for a resolution. Our application's functionality is currently impacted due to this problem, and any assistance or insights you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you require any additional information from our end to assist in diagnosing this issue. We are eager to have this matter resolved as soon as possible to ensure the continued smooth operation of our service.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Abraham Blanco

0 REPLIES 0