transfer/migrate multiple workspace accounts different domains and multiple email box on each one

hi good evening, im looking for some help i hope someone can helpme, maybe with an app or service or manual to do this easly

im sorry for my bad english

let me explain, I have 6 individual and independent and different accounts/workspaces admin consoles account/subscription for 6 different domains, and inside every workspace/ domain i have arround 5-10 email users/box, every workspace console its bussiness starter

this is my structure

console1/primarydomain.com:1users secondarydomain:9 users

console2/primarydomain2.com: 3users 

console3/primarydomain3.com: 5users 

console4/primarydomain4..com: 7users 

console5/primarydomain5.com: 9users with secondary domain as alias

console6/primarydomain6.com: 10users 

so.... its a lil messy to access all everytime that i have to do something etc

what i want to do and i hope some can helpme to acomplish is to transfer/migrate all those domains and their users to one admin console/workspace account maybe my console1 and set all those domains as secondary domains..

i  want to transfer every email email account that every user has without need of reseting their passwords or 2FA or app passwords or migrate one by one email box

all those console/domains accounts are connected are paid by me etc etc etc etc

please its there any way to acomplish this in a clean and fast way 

0 5 432
5 REPLIES 5

Sounds like https://support.google.com/a/topic/10308467 might be what youโ€™re looking for.

Hope that helps,

Ian

yes, thats what i want..... a full google workspace domain transfer its there anyone that can helpme with it?

The first paragraph of that article (the one in italics) talks above to how to go about purchasing that service.

Actually, I was also struggling with the same issue. But after performing a lot of research I finally found a best solution. You should also check the how to Migrate Multiple Google Accounts with the Migrator Wizard G Suite Migration Tool.

To migrate multiple workspace accounts with different domains and multiple email box on each one, make use of Gs Richcopy360 and MultiCloud that has reliable and perfect functionalities for migration to and from Google Workspace. The tools are designed with the latest, advanced, simple, and safe data backup functions that help to migrate all data.