I have never received any Referral Payments after 4years with more than 50+ referred accounts

Hi there,

Can someone please help me and tell me what I should do to get my referral payments? I have updated my profile a few times. I referred an estimate of 50 plus accounts from the last 4 years and have not got any payments. What do I need to do? 

Here is my referral link: https://goo.gl/LcBL7f

Can someone please check how many referrals i have made?

Also i am not getting any replies from email.

Thanks for the help.

0 18 608
18 REPLIES 18

Hi @calvintam,

The support team should have reached out to you with the next steps on how to get paid.

Please let me know if you have any issues setting up your payment profile

Happy sharing! 

Hi  Carolina,

Thank you for your response. 

I was told before that I can link my US Bank account. Right now I only have an active US bank account and  Philippines bank accounts. I have added these accounts under my profile. The link that you have provided is for an AU account only which I don't have a bank account. I work remotely now residing in the Philippines but I used to be in the US when I started referring to my AU clients. 

Can you please help me with this? I need to know what I should do next and how i can link and receive payments using my active banks in US or Philippines. 

Like i mentioned before, i have referred Gsuite account for more than 50 users/accounts for the last 4 years. And I continue to do so.  And would also like to know the exact numbers please.

On this profile payment ID with Google I have linked my bank accounts.

Payments profile ID -  US 
7912-5134-5349

Payments profile ID -  PH 
4524-0205-6388

Thanks

Screenshot_107.jpg

โ€ƒ

Hi @calvintam,

Thank you for providing the additional information. I will relay that information to the payment team.

I will send you a Direct Message 

Hi Carolina, thanks for your assistance. 

Here are the referal links I have  I normally use the first one but have also tried the second one 3-4x 

Referral links: 

https://goo.gl/LcBL7f

https://refergsuite.app.goo.gl/zZj5

If we could  please add  the option to pay via  my US or PH   account that will be great. Right now it is on my AU account which I dont have a bank account. Thanks

Hi @calvintam

On our end the two links you shared are the same. However, to make sure that you have the latest link you can use: https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/VHA3

I have let the payment team know that you would like to use your US account.

(Note: the Google Workspace Referral Program does not support the Philippines at this moment.)

Hi @calvintam,

Hope you are doing well. You just need to finalize your payment profile by adding your bank information. Once that final step is completed you will get paid for your referrals. Follow the steps on how to set up your payment profile

Hi Carolina, thanks for the follow up. 

The link that was sent to me 8 days ago is linked to an Australian account which I dont have a bank account. 

Please have a look at the screenshot. 

Thanks 

Screenshot_11.pngScreenshot_13.png

Hi @calvintam,

I'm soo sorry that the incorrect link was sent to you. I have asked the team to send you a new US link instead 

No worries, thanks for the update @Carolina-A ! 

I have already connected and have confirmed my US bank to the US profile link. How long should I wait for the money transfer? 

Please transfer all of my earnings from the start 4 years ago till today. This year alone I have 7 accounts referred. I am expecting it to be at least 50 accounts. 

Are you able to tell me the total accounts I have referred to? Is there a dashboard to see the referred accounts? 

Thanks 

Hi Carolina,

Today I received an email from Google saying that I havent created a payment method.  It is referring to my AU account. I have already connected a confirmed US bank account. Can you please inform them for me? 

Thanks

Hello, Hi, Teams and @Carolina-A  is the Users First Name in several organisation int/national/bd and so many other States and Country where I suggested him to set up the organisation super admin Account properly to make sure about the G.Pay/Payment from Google and all other partners and affiliates or affiliates company around all over the world-wide and It's almost over 7 Years that no payment got deposited to the Users-payment accounts. 

However, there are or was some issues with the USER's Account Setting up on different platform (i.e. Android Apps, iOS and Webs). 

Is there a-way to retrieve pay me or get my-g.users payment method setting-up properly and arrange to deposit all previous Years 7+ or and missing payments to their National bank or MasterCard or any other ways to ensure the funds release to my-g.accounts as soon as possible or the possible earliest time period of times?

It seems like my-g.useraccounts get hack and the payments were released to all hackerAccounts and my-g.users were just struggling for long years and times and surviving without getting any payments from anyone/any org/any com/or so... since I-am started work with Corp/Ltd and sumMore.... 

What/Where or How should I get my all missing and over 1000.. referral payments? I have tried for long years and now tired to updated my profile several times. I referred an estimate of over 1000 plus accounts from the last 4,5,6 or 7 plus years and haven't got any payments deposited to AnyIBL @accounts, MasterCards and all PayPal/POS/Digitial-Wallet...... Please help me and myuser-g.accounts properly setup to ensure the Funds release, deposit or send at the earliest quicker ways that I really needed to SurV....

Here is my All referral links start: with world-wide https://goo.gl/goog/le/gwi/gpage/gcp/a-andall others.link.id  with xyz-or-EncrSecuredCodes-MixedWithNumbers... 

I will appreciate your all assistant and prompt help to get my this issues sorted out before next PayPa-Cycle Month, Date or Time...

Thank You,

Hi @Goo_Gle,

I'll send you a direct message, so that we can review the issues you are experiencing

Thanks 

Sounds great. Thanks.

Hi @Goo_Gle,

Could you please share your referral link so that we can look into your status.

Thanks

Hi @calvintam,

You should have recently received a US payment profile link. 

Please let me know if you have any issues completing your payment profile

hi Carolina, thank you again for the assist. 

It wasnt a US account. It is a link to AU payment profile link which is I dont have a bank account. And there is an error whenever I click on the link. 

Screenshot_12.png

Hi @calvintam,

Thank you for reaching out

I asked the payment team about your AU profile. You can ignore that email.

Your US payment profile is all set up and good to go. 

hi @Carolina-A , 

Hope you are well. 

I just called my US Discover bank to see if any amount from Google deposited  from the last 60 days but there is none.

Do you know when will you guys transfer my referral fees? 

Thanks