Need help

au
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

Hi, @Carolina-A 

I got the payment information email months ago, and found that it need a CAD currency bank account in US.  Can I change it to a USD currency bank account in US, I don‘t have a CAD bank account.

My link:

https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/n9Jm

0 16 586
16 REPLIES 16

Hi @au,

Thank you for reaching out and providing your referral link.

I have reached out to the payment team. They should be sending you a new USD profile link soon.

Please reach back out to me if you have not hear from them by Monday next week.

Happy Sharing!

Hi, thank you.

I got the email from the team hours ago, and have set a USD bank account to my profile. Now I'm waiting for the verification.

Hi @au,

I heard back from the payment team. Your payment profile looks good and you are expected to get paid in this payment cycle.

Congratulations!

HI @Carolina-A ,

The payout threshold goes to my old payment profile with CAD currency, not my newly setted up profile with USD currency.

Hi @au,

You are close to getting your payment profile set up.

Under "How you get paid", your bank information status says "Verification pending". Once you have completed that verification of your bank information, you should be all good to go.

Thanks very much.

I just checked my google pay profile, and found that there are two active subscriptions and services. One is in USD and one is in CAD, but the payout threshold is showing in the CAD one, not the USD one. Is this right? I think the payout threshold should be in USD one because the bank account i added  is a USD bank account, not CAD.

Hi @au,

I heard back from the payment team. The referrals you received were from clients based in Canada, which is why you were paid to your Canadian account.
Also note thresholds placed in Google Pay may cause errors, so if you would like to set up a threshold, please let the support team know, and we will place one on our end. 

Hi @Carolina-A ,

Thanks for your reply.

Since I don't have a CAD currency bank account, and so I opened this topic looking for help, and with your help, I've set up a USD currency profile and added my USD currency bank account. So, can I receive this money in my USD bank account? I got an email saying that the payment is on pause because no payment method. Can you help me to transfer all other currencies to USD and pay me via the USD currency profile?

AND, I see in the payment description says there are 33 referred seats, but the payment amount I guess is 18 seats in total, is this right or there's some mistake.

Thanks again and have a nice day.

Hi @au,

I wanted to ensure your questions were addressed. Let me know if there are still questions or issues with the payment account that you have set-up. 

Additionally one detail that I did not address in our thread, is that the Referral Program does not provide referral bonuses for customers that sign up to the Enterprise plan.

Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else

REFERENCIAS
PENDIENTES DE PAGO

Referencias por las que recibirá un pago el próximo mes. Estas referencias han sido clientes pagos de Google Workspace durante más de 90 días, por lo que usted ahora podrá recibir el pago. (Con respecto a las referencias sin antecedentes, los pagos se realizarán una vez que se envíen el formulario de pago y los formularios impositivos necesarios).

hello i wanted to comment on how is the process for the reward i have not received any payment yet

Hi @Amjara,

Could you please provide your unique referral link, so that the support team can identify your referrals and look into your payment status

Thank you

hello good day yes of course this is my code https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/kz33

Hi @Amjara,

Thank you for sharing your unique referral link. You should be receiving an email with a link to create your payment profile soon. Follow these steps on how to add your bank information.

Please let me know if you have any issues

Happy Sharing!

@Carolina-A thank you very much for your help, I have already updated my payment profile.😊

Hi @au,

The payment team looked into your issue more closely. 

Your US payment profile is ready to pay you for your new referrals, however because of the issue with the Canadian payment profile the US payment profile was paused by the system. We are in the process of getting the US payment profile "unstuck", so that you can be paid out to all other non CAD referrals.

Your CAD payment profile is a separate issue that "we" (the Referral Program) can't fix on our end, as the money is already in your CAD Google Pay profile. The way to access to your CAD referral bonus on Google Pay is to remove the current bank account (the bank account that can't receive payments in CAD) and replace it with a new bank account that excepts payments in CAD.

A note to other members who may be reading this thread: If you only have a one bank account, we advise you to only provide your bank details to the currency you want to get paid in. Please do not create multiple payment profiles for other currencies, as each of your payment profiles will be waiting for you to enter your bank information for each currency.