Reduction of pending payments

I would like you to help me with a topic

Before I had 3 references pending payment and this month it came to me that I only have 2 and I have never received any payment

Could you help me validate the information to have my 3 references back please.

Attached evidence

3 Jun 2021

3Jun2021.png

1 month later 3 Jul 2021

3Jul2021.png

Solved Solved
0 6 291
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @miguelangel_alm,

The payment system in 2019 was going through the transition to the new Payment Profile system. Your referral that "disappeared" is actually eligible and you will get paid for that referral next month. Congratulations!

Happy Sharing!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @miguelangel_alm,

Without any information about your account, I would assume that one of your Pending Referrals is no longer paying for Google Workspace, which would explain why the number from June: 3 dropped to 2 in July.

Once these 2 referrals have completed their 90 days of being a paid member of Google Workspace, they should move down to the next section: Paid Referrals.

I hope this makes sense

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this

Happy Sharing!

Hi Carolina, I hope you are well

What information about my account do you need to help me?

This information from 3 users ready for payments has been sent to me every month for almost a year ago.

Suddenly the month of July went down to 2, if you notice it is not in references in a trial period, it simply disappeared

Regards!

Hi @miguelangel_alm

Did you already reach out to the support team? They will be able to send you an email directly with all the exact information about your referral status etc.

In the meantime, you could provide me your unique referral link here in the community and I can check with the support team about the status of your referrals.

Happy Sharing!

Hi @Carolina-A 

Yes, I have already requested help in the support form on the page and sent emails to googleworkspacereferralprogram@google.com without any response from them so far.

Below my reference link https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/ujHZ

Thanks for your support

Hi @miguelangel_alm,

The payment system in 2019 was going through the transition to the new Payment Profile system. Your referral that "disappeared" is actually eligible and you will get paid for that referral next month. Congratulations!

Happy Sharing!

Thanks a lot @Carolina-A