Referral payment

Hi @Carolina-A

I have over 90 days of continuous use as "number of referrals with pending payment," but I have not received an email regarding payment and have not received a response when I contacted support.

Are you experiencing any problems?

0 18 1,302
18 REPLIES 18

Hi @KOBAYASHI-Jun,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please share your unique referral link so that I can look into your referral and payment status? 

Thank you

Hi, @Carolina-A 

I'm sorry. I am not good at communicating in English, so I use Google Translate and deepL.

Thank you for your reply
The link for referrals is as follows

Referral Links
https://referworkspace.app.goo.gl/TUAB

Google Translate works just fine ๐Ÿ˜‰

I have reached out to the support team and they replied to your inquiry and sent you a link where you can set up your payment profile on Google Pay.

Please fill out your bank details as soon as you can and hopefully you will get paid in the next payment cycle.

Congratulations!

Hi, @Carolina-A 

I'm sorry. I am not good at communicating in English, so I use Google Translate and deepL.

Thank you for your reply
I received the email but the "cloud manual" gave me an error and the payment setup only has a card and no section to post a bank account.

Is there a problem?

* error message

issue.JPG

* email link
cloud manual.JPG

* payment method 

not_shown.JPG

Hi @KOBAYASHI-Jun,

Thank you for pointing out the error code: [OR-IDGRA-01]. We have notified the payment team that you are experiencing issues. I will let you know as soon as they have fixed the issue 

Thank you for your patience while they work on fixing the bug

--------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to keep referring as usual. Once it is all resolved we will pay you for all your future referral bonuses

Happy Sharing!

Hi, @Carolina-A 

Thank you for your reply

Thank you for deploying the issue to our development team.
Please let us know when the issue is fixed.

Hi, @Carolina-A 

It has been a week, is there any update on this issue?

Hi @KOBAYASHI-Jun,

Unfortunately we are waiting to hear back from the Google Pay Engineering team and have them resolve the issue. I will get back to you as soon as I hear back from them

Thank you for your patience

Hi, @Carolina-A 

Thanks for your reply.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi, @Carolina-A 

I keep getting the same communication from the team, but the problem is not resolved.

It also says to contact them if the problem is not resolved (they will reply within 2 business days), but there is no reply.

Is it not possible to register a payment address?
The instruction manual (in Japanese) attached to the email from the team is also outdated and does not seem to understand the problem.

Could you please follow up?

Hi @KOBAYASHI-Jun,

We have logged the issue associated to your error message to the Payment Eng team. We have been closely tracking the progress, and will let you know when the issue has been resolved.

We are sorry for how long this is taking and  thank you for your continued patience.

Hi, @Carolina-A 

Two months have passed since then and we have not heard from them regarding this issue.

Am I going to end up not receiving any more rewards?

Hi @KOBAYASHI-Jun,

We are so sorry for the delay. The Google Pay Accounting team is working on fixing the issue. It seems the Google Pay system is not working as intended for users in Japan. 

We understand how frustrating this is, but rest assured you will be paid out for all your referrals once the issue has been resolved. 

We will reach out to you once we have any updates for you

Thank you for your continued patience

Carolina

Hi, @Carolina-A 

It has been 6 months since then and I have not heard anything from them regarding this issue.

Will I end up not receiving my reward if this continues?

Do you think the issue will be resolved by the end of 2023?

Hi @KOBAYASHI-Jun,

Our request to fix the payouts in JPY has been accepted and we have finally been placed on the list. They are expected to work on our request in Q1.

Unfortunately it's later that what was originally communicated to us, but we are on track of getting this fixed and we can pay you out in JPY soon.

However if you would like to get paid out sooner in USD, please let us know and we can provide you a payment profile link to get paid out in USD to your bank in Japan. Just make sure your bank accepts wire transfers in USD.

We thank you for your continued patience while we resolve the issue

Carolina

Google Workspace Referral Team

Hi, @Carolina-A 

Thanks for the reply.
Q1 (i.e. max around 2024/June?) I understood that I need to wait for the payment in Japanese Yen until the

However, my status regarding referrals is all 0 in 2024, but are referral results still being recorded by Google?

Hi @KOBAYASHI-Jun,

We apologize for the delay in resolving the JPY payment issue. We are currently awaiting for the Google Pay engineering team to address this matter.

Regarding the dashboard email, it is currently displaying data for the year 2024. (Only if a referral was made at the end of the year, then it may reflect pending 2023 referrals.) However, please be assured that our payment team has a complete record of all your referrals.

If you would like more detailed information about the number of pending referrals since you joined the Google Workspace Referral Program, feel free to reach out to our support team. They will be happy to provide you with an overview of the number of seats you are owed.

Hi, @Carolina-A 

Understood.
Thanks again for replying.

Please keep up the good work.