Workspace reward not received yet.

My payment profile is complete and yet not received 3 workspace referral accounts' amounts in the last six months.

I don't know what is happening.

Please let me know when I will receive the amount?

Solved Solved
2 52 2,220
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

[EDIT: Your payment went through on the 20th!!]

Hi @vining

You should be seeing the payment in your account pretty soon. You can reach out to me again if you don't see the payment go through within a week or so. Alternatively you can also check with your bank and ask if there are any payments being withheld or on hold.

Thank you for your patience and happy sharing!

View solution in original post

@Carolina-A I have received payment. Thank you for your support..

@Carolina-A thanks so much. I received my first payment. Yayyyy. Thanks for your help

52 REPLIES 52

Hi @Joe_H,

Thank you for reaching out.

I will get back to you when I hear back about your payment status. I also reached out to the Affiliate Program team and let them know you reached out.

I'll let you know once I hear back from them.

Thanks

@Carolina-A Thank you for the reply - hoping that payment can go through promptly and would love to get set up on CJ so I can have a dashboard to track everything moving forward. Look forward to hearing back!

Hi @Joe_H,

Thank you for flagging your issue with your affiliate application. Our affiliate team has taken a closer look at your application and has been in contact with you.

Let me know if you need anything else

Happy Sharing! 

Hi @Eduardo_,

I hope you are doing well!

I remember you wanted to receive the dashboard email on a weekly basis instead of monthly. Is that still the case?

Let me know and I can make sure to get you set up for that

Thanks and happy sharing!

Hi Carolina,

yes, please, would love to get a weekly update.

On a related note, since the change to the new payment system, I haven't got any money at all. That was 4 months ago and I used to get payments every month before. I sent an email to support to see if anything was wrong. In my monthly email the numbers keep going up, but it is true that the total payments reported haven't changed at all. Just checking, because it all stopped at the same time that the payment method was changed!!!

@Eduardo_,

Good thing I reached out then! 😉

It's great that you already reached out to the support team. I will have them reach out to you and have them send you a new payment profile link asap.

I'll set up the weekly dashboard email for next week

Thanks and feel free to reach out adding  @ + my name in a post anytime

Thank you @Carolina-A  🙂

Hello again @Carolina-A . I haven't received any weekly email yet, and this was 10 days ago 🙂

Hi @Eduardo_,

Sorry about that. I'll make sure that the email is scheduled for the next send

Have a good weekend!

Hello again @Carolina-A  , I received the weekly report on the 18th of September and then nothing at all last week. Sorry for being a pain, but just wondering if there are any issues 🙂

Hi @Eduardo_,

You should have received the Weekly email just a couple of hours ago. 😉

They are scheduled to go out on Monday's @9am Pacific time.

I did, thank you! 🙂

hello @Carolina-A @knireis @vining @knireis @Kj2  thx for tell me that love you all