101 Webinar - Property Services App Not stri...

101 Webinar - Property Services App

Not strictly relevant to Property Services App, but if the App included an inspections element how would you go about raising a Service Request whilst filling out an inspection form & then return to the inspection form?

Would this be via an “action” and, if so, do you lose the data already entered in the inspections form?

Cheers, Steve

0 6 318
6 REPLIES 6

If you have the reference between these two tables, you could fill the Service Request when you are filling the inspection if the IsAPartOF option is set to TRUE.

That sounds ideal, will take a look. Will this automatically add a new record to the service request table or do I need to trigger that in some way?

It will save it at the same when you save the inspection record.

Sorry to come back on this again, but how would this work if I want to add multiple Service Requests against one inspection record? For example I may need to add multiple jobs for one room in a property assigned to different to different people.

Because the “Service request” is a related table, you can add as meny requests as you need within that same inspection record.

Ideal, thank you for your prompt response

Top Labels in this Space