101 Webinar - Property Services App Not stri...

(StudentHomes Plymouth) #1

101 Webinar - Property Services App

Not strictly relevant to Property Services App, but if the App included an inspections element how would you go about raising a Service Request whilst filling out an inspection form & then return to the inspection form?

Would this be via an “action” and, if so, do you lose the data already entered in the inspections form?

Cheers, Steve

(Aleksi Alkio) #2

If you have the reference between these two tables, you could fill the Service Request when you are filling the inspection if the IsAPartOF option is set to TRUE.

(StudentHomes Plymouth) #3

That sounds ideal, will take a look. Will this automatically add a new record to the service request table or do I need to trigger that in some way?

(Aleksi Alkio) #4

It will save it at the same when you save the inspection record.

(StudentHomes Plymouth) #5

Sorry to come back on this again, but how would this work if I want to add multiple Service Requests against one inspection record? For example I may need to add multiple jobs for one room in a property assigned to different to different people.

(Aleksi Alkio) #6

Because the “Service request” is a related table, you can add as meny requests as you need within that same inspection record.

(StudentHomes Plymouth) #7

Ideal, thank you for your prompt response