2 fields side by side

Is it possible to have 2 fields next to each other on a form layout?

Example:

First name _______ Last Name ______
DOB _____

Solved Solved
2 7 1,092
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

7 REPLIES 7

No

Wow! For desktop view or complicated forms that missing is insane. We have this with our workspaces enterprise plus licensing but my users are gonna skewer me if I build a massive vertical form.

Hi @Joe_Keuler
Have you had a look at Form Options. You can have pages or tabs also side by side form style.

I havenโ€™t. Iโ€™ll take a look. Thanks for the tip!

I also need to put 2 fields side by side and believe this is a common sense feature. A wysiwyg screen painter would be a nice feature. These have been around since the early 80โ€™s at least.

This is much needed.  Do we know if this is on the roadmap?  It would also be nice to be able to group related fields into categories so they are displayed together...maybe with some sort of border or something 

I understand on mobile it's often a bad UX to have multiple fields next to eachother, and I suppose appsheet is a mobile first solution, but I also have a need for it for desktop/tablet use cases. Eg. In a question "What are the min and max values of xxx" I would ideally have a min and max input field next to eachother, especially when such questions occur multiple times in a form.

Is there a feature request outstanding for this?

Top Labels in this Space