2 Questions 1. How do I set the app to open i...

2 Questions 1. How do I set the app to open in a particular view? If yes how do I do this? 2. can I link my app to my website and manage inventory that is sold from the website and also reflect quantities if tech takes out inventory manually using the app. If yes how do I do this?

0 3 352
3 REPLIES 3

+Nischal Prasad

1.) Yes you can do that. Check UX >> Options >> Starting view. You can also use expressions.

2.) Whatโ€™s the database model of your website hosting your inventory? What you request is possible (depending on your db structure) but requires scripting.

Thank YOu Levent 1. worked I am trying to work on 2. I have to enter each item separately into my website. I use wix.com - Free Website Builder | Create a Free Website | Wix.com and their storefront to set up online store Free Website Builder | Create a Free Website | Wix.com wix.com

+Nischal Prasad

Iโ€™m not aware what kinda database and/or database model WiX is using for their online store. You can send a support query to their tech support and ask what itโ€™s and how itโ€™s reachable etc. I know that they can connect to various databases and you can create your own database. You can make queries to these databases thru either data API or dataset API depending on the structure. Whatever itโ€™s what you are asking needs scripting thru webhook workflow rule.

support.wix.com - Database Collections | Help Center | Wix.com Database Collections | Help Center | Wix.com support.wix.com

Top Labels in this Space