222 seconds to synchronize the application. A bit of an exaggeration. Still these problems with the appsheet server do not end. How many months do we have to pass before we have an acceptable speed?
When the sync delay is like that, there is something wrong in the app… or how it has designed. Or is it possible that your data size is very big or you have lot of very complex expressions. Do you identify any of these reasons?
I only added a sheet with a few lines populated by random expressions. but what should we do, applications of sum values and that’s it?
Then it should take just few seconds to sync. There has be to something wrong.
Yes, but what is the limit of static things in an application. I have a sheet where there are companies, in all 91 and another where there are useful numbers That is, we are not talking about many contents. There are action and format rules but we need applications if we can not do anything
Almost all sync time is AppSheet waiting for Google Sheets to give it the data. It is natural (but inaccurate) to think that having a small number of rows and a small number of columns must mean a quick download. Spreadsheet formulas, especially those that call external services, can cause very significant delays. One customer had just five rows, but each cell involved a GOOGLE_FINANCE() call.
@praveen I do not know, I’m suffering hacker attacks on my accounts. It is a month at least that I try to free myself this night they passed on the site but there was not so much there even Google on My account was quite slow. last night they canceled cubyl.eu but at least I got rid of something and now it takes two seconds to synchronize Sardinia Blog slowly I come to the skein of the skein cubyl.eu - cubyl.eu cubyl.eu cubyl.eu