Send payments reminder to each client 5 days prior to the payment

I have an Event/schedule that was working for a short period of time and now when I try running the test formula expression the server errors out and the event it’s no longer working. Any ideas why?

3X_5_3_5363a2fbc8896dcdf78ad089274ce5b2a1a38b41.png

3X_a_c_acdab1ed7a37fa335718c53322be8421ae8d92ac.png

Solved Solved
1 6 256
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Steve , not quiet the solution yet. I had issues with the new formula today as the bot stops as soon as one of the conditions meet with the IF conditions, causing just 1 email to be send to 1 person.

As I did some research and after several test I believe i finally came to the solution. 

I needed to find an expression that finds in several columns, all the days that are 5 days from to the day the bot runs (which is every day). This way i can send a payment remider 5 days prior to the day in which each client needs to make a payment.

The following expression is working so far:

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 8.55.51 PM.png

Thank you so much for your help @Steve 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thank you @Steve . I noticed that when the rows match the same day the event triggers but when they do not event does not go through, it errors out. is my formula written to acomplish so that when 1 row (just 1 client) match today’s date + 5 an email gets sent to all the rows that came out true. On the email event i have the fomula to sent an email to the [client].[email].

3X_3_e_3ee324158d032742d9f7d4a0a6190096c17c22e5.png
3X_1_b_1b1183c36bfb8a8465bd2dd97c7212a1913b2f71.png

You should not be getting a server error; this indicates an AppSheet bug. Please engage Support for help with this.

https://www.appsheet.com/Support/Contact

Attn @Dan_Bahir

@Steve I finally figured out! only took me a year! 😂

The formula was in a loop then errors out because it did not know what to do if it was not true. I needed to use the IF [condition], true, false instead of the IFS.

if([fecha.reserva] = today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.separacion]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.1]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.2]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.3]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.4]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.5]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.6]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.7]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.8]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.9]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.10]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.11]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.12]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.13]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.14]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.15]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.16]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.17]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.18]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.19]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.20]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.21]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.22]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.23]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.cuota.24]= today()+5,true,false), if([fecha.pago.final]= today()+5,true,false)

Very well done! Thanks for circling back and letting us know, too! 🙂

@Steve , not quiet the solution yet. I had issues with the new formula today as the bot stops as soon as one of the conditions meet with the IF conditions, causing just 1 email to be send to 1 person.

As I did some research and after several test I believe i finally came to the solution. 

I needed to find an expression that finds in several columns, all the days that are 5 days from to the day the bot runs (which is every day). This way i can send a payment remider 5 days prior to the day in which each client needs to make a payment.

The following expression is working so far:

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 8.55.51 PM.png

Thank you so much for your help @Steve 

Top Labels in this Space