A beginners question. I just created a protoy...

A beginners question. I just created a protoype app and wondering which membership i should consider. I manage a band with anywhere from 10-15 users/members. I have constructed this app to show Events (name, address, event info, etc). This is a basic information app that musicians and tech will use to get all the info for said events. Im the only one who will be updating the app with event info.

How would I go about deploying this? Do my band members just download the APPSHEET app? Or will my app be created into a separate app and hosted on the Apple App Store?

Iโ€™m not quite sure how this works.

Which membership should I use in my situation?

0 3 385
3 REPLIES 3

If you donโ€™t have any sensitive data in your app and whoever can login can see the same data and you donโ€™t need features like sending email, then you could probably choose the Standard plan. When you have developed the app, ask your members to download the Appsheet app from Play or App store. When you add all email addresses (users) to the whitelist, they can open the app with that Appsheet app (or with the browser if needed).

Hi @Dallas_and_Doll, Regarding your query on which membership you should consider, I request you to go through the following page on AppSheet portal to help you decide between which membership plan you need to go for

appsheet.com - App Maker Pricing - AppSheet

App Maker Pricing - AppSheet appsheet.com

Regarding deploying the app on app store,it may not be necessary ,if the app is just for your team of 15 people.

I request you to go through following article for AppSheet app deployment essentials help.appsheet.com - Deploy: The Essentials

I request you to get in touch with sales@appsheet.com for more details Deploy: The Essentials help.appsheet.com

Top Labels in this Space